Saturday, April 2, 2011

Welcome to The Daily Detox!!

Spring is here and a few weeks ago I was thinking about creating a program to help my clients detox after the long winter. Just as we spring clean our homes, this is a natural time to do a clean sweep of our bodies, minds, and spirits.

And then I thought, what if I could offer health and wellness tips on a daily basis that were easy, doable, and enjoyable that didn’t require drastic changes in diet for 21 days, or major lifestyle changes? Tips that required very little effort to implement, but that if adopted into habits, over time, would lead to remarkable results.

Maybe it would feel less like we need a bulldozer to clear out the gunk after the long winter. And maybe we wouldn’t treat winter as an excuse to let ourselves go. For that matter, maybe we’d toss all those reasons and excuses out the window for not taking care of ourselves anytime of the year!

Rather than exposing ourselves to unhealthy foods and lifestyles that eventually manifest into illness, injury, lack of energy, drive, focus, and ultimately, lack of purpose and success in our lives, The Daily Detox is designed to get you on, or keep you on a track to wellness and happiness.

Each day, I will offer a quick tip to help recharge the body, mind, or spirit. Maybe it will be something new to you, or maybe it will be something you’ve heard or done before and needed a gentle nudge to get you moving on it again. Whatever it is for you, I want it to be fun, informative, and inspiring.

If you'd like to get my tips directly in your inbox, please sign up for email delivery at the top of the page. Do you have your own interesting and innovative ways to keep yourself clear, strong, and running on all four burners? Email me and I'll share your ideas here!

Thank you for being here and I wish you well on your journey to health, happiness, and success!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment