Thursday, May 12, 2011

A Milky Hair Mask

Here’s a quick tip for using the milk you may have in your fridge. I haven’t drank cow’s milk in a very long time but I learned this trick many years ago that uses milk for having shiny hair:

Shampoo your hair, then before rinsing out the suds, pour on a cup of milk (preferably organic) and work it in for a few minutes. Rinse and then style as usual.

When I first tried this, I was shocked at how shiny my hair was. It also made it feel fuller, with no chemicals or artificial ingredients that can get absorbed into the skin or swallowed or washed down the drain.

I’ve found lots of other uses for milk online, such as in the bath or as a face wash, but I’ve never tried them. If you have, I’d love to hear your experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment